Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Number game


Soooo Today we reached our 6 month DTE anniversary! Crazy I actually thought at one point we might have our baby home by now! we haven't even seen his face yet! Still I am thankful to be this far along. I am hoping and praying that we will get our referral call this coming week!
AND courts open tomorrow!!!! We have made it through the two long months of rainy season! Yay!!! This means when we do get our
referral, we will be submitted to court and eventually get a court date to travel to Ethiopia. So I am happy to be 6 Month DTE, but even happier to be sitting number one for a baby boy.
(We share this spot with two other families, so I am hoping and praying we all get our phone calls soon!!)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! It won't be long now.

    Praying for you all...

    Mary FL

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed