Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A fun surprise

Today I was able to Skype with Mikias' little sister that lives in California. We were on the computer for about 30 min and she was able to meet our whole family. She is the cutest thing ever!
She told me some fun facts about Mikias ( pronounced MeKeyas):

He likes baseball, basketball and Foosball
She thinks he would like a baseball cap and a little car in his care package and also pictures of our family.
He likes chicken tibs and eggs
He likes brothers, sisters and babies :)
He laughs everyday and is happy
He is sometimes shy
She doesn't think he will be afraid of our dog, Mac, but maybe he will.

I promised to send her a recent picture of him when AWAA sends us one. She also thanked me for taking care and adopting her brother. I am so excited that they will be able to skype and send letters and cards to each other!

I forgot to ask her if she thought he would liked to be called Micah when he moves to the US..I hope he will since that is what we all call him already!

2 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed