Friday, January 14, 2011

PINK!!!!!


We received the call today at 11:51. The first thing Caitlin said was, "I have some good news for you.." Right then and there I just prayed a big Thank you JESUS! Then after we got Greg on the speaker phone she told us that she had a referral for a 5 month old baby GIRL!!!!! I was so shocked! I really thought that it was going to be a boy! We are so excited! I honestly didn't hear much she said after that! She did say she was very healthy. :)

All three kids, ( but especially the girls) were just running around the kitchen yelling and screaming ," a sister..we have a new sister!!!" :) They all three told me after the call they had all been secretly hoping for a girl..even my mom said that!

We got off the phone and we all five very impatiently waited for the email to come with pictures and when it FINALLY popped up in my inbox we all squealed! We opened the email and oh my..she is just beautiful! So SO SO pretty! She has big brown eyes and the prettiest bow tie lips. Oh I cannot wait to scoop her up and love on her!

We finished up on the paperwork and then went to Target to buys some PINK clothes! All I have is blue! I have some old clothes that I had saved from Abby and Esther, but when I pulled them out to wash them Abby said, "Mom, those clothes are so late 1990's. " LOL :) I really don't think the baby will care nearly as much as big sister.

We are naming her Sarah Faith and my, has this been a faith walk for us, but we are sooo very thankful for God blessing us with this special sweet baby girl.

AND we get to meet her and her big brother Micah in just 4 days!!! Whoo Hoo!!


5 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am so excited and happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Amazing! Congratulations. We also went to the store the night we received our referral for our little man!! How fun :) (I secretly wanted a boy) hehe.. The Lord gave us the desires of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guys!
    Jen in OK from FIAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Happy tears* Praying for your trip, friend!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed