Thursday, July 15, 2010

TEE SHIRT BLITZ!!

We are having our big adoption fund raising garage sale this weekend! I have had 6 families donate stuff, so we have a lot! At the same time we are doing a final push on tee shirts with a TEE SHIRT BLITZ! We are lowering the price of our adoption shirts to $12 and that includes shipping! We only have about 25 shirts left so ACT NOW! ( said in my best Billy Mays voice)

You can use the paypal button , but you may want to email me first to make sure I still have the size you need or email me about mailing a check. We will also have them for sale at our garage sale so if you are close by stop by and pick one up! Here are a few photos of them. (I only have XL and 2XL left in the navy, but all sizes in maroon)

The maroon shirts on the cutest models ever!The frontClose up of the frontThe backClose up of the back

Wow! Thanks for the quick response!! Here is what I have left:

4 navy XL's
2 Maroon XL's
10 Maroon L's
1 Maroon M
2 Maroon Youth M's


1 comment:

  1. If you still have shirts left I would love to get 2 to add to our clothing for ethiopia!

    1 maroon m
    1 maroon l

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed