Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our official request

On the AWAA waiting list we went ahead this week and confirmed our request. Here is how it reads:
2 children, siblings or non related, male-male or male-female, one being between 0 and 10 months and the 2nd one being between 0 and 6 years.

I think this means we are first on the waiting list for 1 boy and 1 girl now! I know we are first for the age range we have chosen!! Now this could mean we get a phone call tomorrow or months! BUT, be sure my phone is with me all the time! I am so excited to see the faces of the children God has chosen for our family!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blog background! :) SOOOOOO PRAYING this week is YOUR week for your referral!!!!!!! Excited to see what amazing things God has in store for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed