Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just keep swimming..

Just keep swimming swimming swimming....As I sing Dory's little song I am wading through the mounds of paperwork for our dossier and homestudy. My advice to anyone beginning this journey is when you get the mountain of documents, read them through and put them down. Do it again the next day and then the next. It seems like a little more of what we need to do sinks in each time I read them and I am not overwhelmed.
I spent a few hours each day over Thanksgiving drafting letters and writing my autobiography for our homestudy. I have our I600 application filled out and ready to send in and our birth certificates are waiting to go to the state they came from for authentication. My references and being filled out and sent in and I just need to make doctor and fingerprint stops this week!
It will come together...steps at a time!

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain! i have so many lists floating around. i'm constantly jotting things down as they come to mind, reading and re-reading, sorting, and stacking! ahhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed