Friday, August 21, 2009

Tonight

We are meeting with a college friend who is involved with the Abba fund. He has such a heart for orphans and orphan care. I feel very led to meet with him and his wife and have dinner with them. I am praying that the Lord will use this visit to give us a clearer understanding of international adoption and give us the direction He would have us go in. Greg feels led to adoption as well, but because he doesn't stalk blogs as I do, I think it is still somewhat abstract to him. I am praying this meeting tonight will give him a more concrete idea of what we are doing and get him even more excited.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, have you ever been to this girl's blog? http://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/ She has done online raffles and raised I think about $8,000. All the items were donations through businesses!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed