Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A sweet update from Ethiopia

Here is an update from an adopting mom who is in Ethiopia for her court date:

"Jackie, all that I can say is that your wait was totally worth it! Your little guy is AMAZING!!! So, so adorable and sweet...crazy hair standing up on end and quick to smile! I actually went to find him at feeding time and got to give him his whole bottle...he burps really easily! (I know that may sound funny, but at least one of my kiddos took forever to get a burp out of)! He finished his whole bottle like a champ, and is just a charmer! You are one blessed momma!"

I am so ready to jump on an airplane and go get my baby and my big boy!


2 comments:

  1. oh, these updates mean so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just came across your blog! We have just started the process to adopt and Im very excited! Its so nice that you get an update like that about your son! What a blessing! : )

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed