Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two months DOWN!

We are TWO months DTE today!! Whoo Hoo!! It has really went by fast. It is realistic to think we could get our referral within the next 8 weeks! ( I am hoping it is closer to 4 weeks!) I am praying about the courts closing in Ethiopia in August- October and that we have received our referral and passed court BEFORE they close courts. God knows the perfect time for us to travel and to bring them home..so I am trying to rest in that.

To celebrate our DTE, we went to Kernal Kustard ice cream...YUM!! To Celebrate our DTE #1 month we had root beer floats and today we are going to go to Zack's Yogurt ( are you picking up on the ice cream theme!!) Happy 2 months DTE to my fellow DTE buddies, the Herwehes and the Michels!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! (Heather Jurrens from the Yahoo Group here.) We'll be one month DTE this weekend, and I have many of the same anxious thoughts.

    I just started reading your blog today, so I thought I would pop in and say a little "hello!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm preparing myself now for the court closure :( still praying for a miracle referral and pass on court appointment #1!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed