Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blessings

We had our Scentsy party last night and I still have a few orders coming in, but it looks like we will make over $100!! That was the total I had asked the Lord for when setting up this party. I am so thankful for all those who came to the party and who place orders. The party won't close until Nov.1, so if anyone else would like to order, please just click on the scentsy link and then click on my name!

Our tee shirt sales have been steady. I went to a fall festival Saturday that a friend of mine had a table at. I didn't sell any tees , but met a lot of people and we had fun. There is another fall festival in Virginia at my family's church the first Saturday in November and my sister has bought a table for us to sell tees at. I am praying we will sell some up there....every little bit is helps.

We are taking each step in baby steps and our first goal is $1100, we are at $750, so were getting there. We will be assigned a family coordinator then and can proceed with our homestudy. After our homestudy we will be able to apply for grants and such to help out too.

God will provide...., of this I am certain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed