Sunday, May 29, 2011

Embassy News

So we were hoping and praying that Friday was THE day we would clear Embassy. Well, instead I got an email saying that the Embassy wants more documentation on Micah. ( insert very large SIGH here)
Our agency thinks they have what embassy needs and are going to take it to them Tuesday when they open ( Blast you national holidays!) If so, they should clear us and we should get a date to leave in the next week or two. IF it is not enough then our agency will have to send someone to the region Micah is from to collect the document and since this will be on African time it could take a few weeks.
PLEASE PRAY with us that embassy will accepts AW documents and go ahead and clear us. I know a few weeks is not that long in the scheme of things, but my heart is breaking as Micah has had to wait since January for us to come back and so many of his friends have left the TH to be with their forever families and still he waits. It is hard for me to understand, I cant imagine how hard it is on a 10 year old little boy. And Miss Sarah Faith is growing like a weed and I am MISSING IT! She is 7 months now...I SOOOO want her home by her 8th month birthday.

I'll post what we hear back on Tuesday in the mean time THANK YOU for your prayers!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed