Saturday, March 13, 2010

The waiting game

OK so I think we are going to ( the 4 letter word I dislike soo much!) WAIT and go to Raleigh on Tuesday. After wise council it would seem best to expedite the paperwork from VA SOS to me instead of to our agency. I will still (hopefully) get our Dossier mailed to AWAA by Thursday the 18th and then that will give them ample time to look over it and make sure it is all there, in order and correct and then our official DTE will be March 26th. I am so ready to get it all mailed out!
I have read on other blogs about how families will mark each month they have waited after they are DTE by baking a cake, eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's, fun things like that!

Any suggestions of what we should do each month on the 26th to mark our milestones?

2 comments:

  1. no suggestions off the top of my head... wish we had an ET restaurant closer by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME too! We are going to try the one in Raleigh on Tuesday. I am excited about that..I have never has ET food before!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed