Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Planning a nursery again


I know this might sound odd...but, I love baby BOY stuff. I always enjoyed the pink and lace with my girls but I love looking at little boy clothes and blankets and stuff!The baby (babies) will be sharing a room with Nathan. We had thought at one point about making Abby and Esther share a room, but 1. Abby would hate it. 2. Nathan really wants to share a room with other boys. So we are moving Abby to the guest room, Esther into Abby's old room and turning Nathan's room into a boys room/nursery. The problem is I want Nathans stuff and Isaac's stuff to match as much as an infant and a 10 year olds stuff can match.
I found this at Target and I think it is perfect! My baby crib is white and Nathan's bunks are white, but I love the whole sports theme. Nathan likes it too! He just wants to add some Wake Forest and West Virginia posters to his side of the room! Soooo...whatcha think?

Here is a the link if ya wanna see it up close @ Target.com

1 comment:

  1. i love it! i love boy stuff too :-) i think this is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed