Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our fun new shirts!


I found a lady in bloggy world that is making tee shirts in order to raise money for donations to an orphanage in Ethiopia that she will be visiting soon. Jennifer makes the coolest tee shirts and I wanted one so bad. Well, so did Abby and she was looking at all the colors you could get the tees in and picked one out she really liked. Well, I ordered her one for her birthday and one for me too. They came in the mail today and they were soooo cute! I couldn't wait until November to give it to her! So here we are modeling our Africa shirts. I'm not sure if you can see in the picture, but Jennifer even sewed a little heart on Ethiopia for us! Her etsy store is Lilbluebird. She has some darling baby clothes too! Now, Esther is bummed because we didn't get her one, so Abby said she would buy her one for her birthday gift.

1 comment:

  1. oh they look great!!! i am so glad you like them. thanks for the shout out! jen

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed